Bye-Bye Boogie Man

August 2
Well, Mr. Boogie Man and I have been spending a few days together, so I've been MIA.  I don't know how the boogie man got into my house because he certainly wasn't welcome here, but he told me that if I want to beat this beast, I might have to hang with him occasionally.  But only occasionally, I made him promise.  

It wasn't too horrible.  A whole day of queasiness and bone-deep tiredness, so I slept and slept.  Today I'm better.  Hopefully, by the weekend I'll be 100%.  My next treatment is the end of August, and I have many plans between now and then!  

Frankly, if Mr. Boogie Man never comes back, I'll be very happy!  He's not a very considerate guest.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there. So glad you are feeling better. Party hardy 'til the 22nd!!!
    xoxoxo, Lyn

    ReplyDelete