Enjoying the Small Things

August 8
This is my daughter and her daughter (my first granddaughter) about three years ago.

And here we are today!
I can't believe how fast time flies and i'm trying to take advantage of every single day!  Sophia wanted me to get in bed with her mama and her after school today so we could 'snuggle' and watch movies.  My daughter is on bed-rest with her second child (a boy) who should make his entrance any second.  That's why were all piled up in her bed.

Saw my oncologist today ... my blood work was 'perfect.'  Overall, I had maybe four 'not-the-best' days since my first chemo last Thursday.  I can't complain about THAT.  The worst side-effect has definitely been bone-crashing fatigue.  But, hey! ... I'm old.  I'm ALWAYS tired!  Ha!

One treatment down ... only 5 to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment