A Bad Week

August 30
Ok, well, chemo #2 was kind of a bummer.  I felt fine the day of and the day after chemo, but after that, for the past week, it's been difficult.  One of the main reasons for the trouble this time is that the incision for my port had a staph infection and Dr. G. prescribed a huge dose of penicillin to get rid of the infection.  Otherwise, I'd have to have my port removed and that would be horrible.  Really horrible.  I don't even want to think about how horrible it would be.

So the antibiotic kicked up some other side effects and life has been somewhat miserable, BUT I see the light at the end of the tunnel.  I hope to make it to the post office in the next day or so.  That would be progress.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry this has been so icky. I'm praying for you. Hang in there.
    Hugs and kisses, Lyn

    ReplyDelete