The Truth

July 25
Ok ... I'll admit it ... I'm getting a little scared about this chemo thing.  If my port is healed enough, I'll be starting it this Thursday, July 28.  I wish I could cancel and reschedule for next year. Or when I turn 90.  I don't wanna go.  i don't wanna go.  I DON'T WANNA GO.  I guess I'll have to go.  Durnit.

Today I tried to do the little things that would make me feel better.  I went to my twinnie's house and played with hats.  This is the one she picked out for me.  She's modeling it here:
Well, at least it caused us to laugh!  Laughing is good, you know.

Then I saw my granddaughter, Sophia, and she made me this:
It's another bookmark!  She forgot to put her name on the back, so she just wrote it on a piece of paper and glued it down.  Very crafty little chickie, huh?  Gotta love it.

Later in the day, I decided to give myself a gift from me:
A pedicure! Yeah, baby!!

By the end of the day, I wasn't so scared.  And that's the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment