WHOLE FOODS, baby!

September 28

Lookie here!!



This evening I took a walk down to the new Whole Foods that is opening OCTOBER 12!  I wasn't walking that fast, and it took me exactly 8 minutes to get there!  Walking, mind you.  Here are some pics of the inside:

It's hard to tell, but the computers are up and running and most of the shelves are stocked!  I'm beside myself with excitement about this development.  I've watched it from the time there was a funeral home on the property, then the funeral home was demolished, the land was cleared and a sign went up that stated, "Whole Foods.  Coming Soon."  Couldn't believe my eyes.  

Right beside Whole Foods will be another favorite store of mine.  ANTHROPOLOGIE!!
Here's what it looked like tonight:
This is at the end of the Anthropologie building.  It's so cool in real life.
Anthropologie will open in February.  I need to start saving my money.  Especially since it takes me 8 minutes to walk down there.  Oh, my.  I'm in serious trouble!


No comments:

Post a Comment