My Family

September 30
This past weekend, my son, Jason, who lives in Washington, DC, came for a visit.  It was the highlight of the month (maybe even the past four months)!  Jason is the sweetest man I know.  The whole time he was here he would continuously ask, "Do you need anything, Mom?"  Such beautiful words.  He and his significant other came just for the purpose of helping me feel better.  Of course, Jason wanted to meet his new nephew, Charlie, too.

This pic is of Jason holding Charlie with Sophia (Charlie's big sister) and Emily, my daughter and the mother of these adorable children.



And here is my very favorite picture of all time.  My entire family, including my ex-husband, Clark:
My five grandchildren from left to right:
Walt, Charlotte, Sophia, Clark, and Charlie.  I adore these precious children.
Also from left to right:
My daughter-in-law, Marian, her husband and my son, Ryan, his twin brother, Jason, Jason's significant other, Roxy, Big Clark, my daughter, Emily, and her husband, Peter.  Love this picture.  And all the people in it!

And here's a recent picture of my guy, Charlie:



No comments:

Post a Comment