Not Loving the MRI

May 27
The dreaded MRI.  I am a basket-case before a breast MRI.  I can't stand to stay still that long.  I'm afraid I'll sneeze or get a cramp in my foot or fall asleep and then do one of those jerks I do when I'm dozing off.  And ruin the MRI.  And have to start over.  This time I took 10mg of Valium.  I don't think it worked, but the 'precious duo' said ... oh, yes!  It worked!! My sweet and kind radiologist had me wait for results before I left. How awesome is THAT? I was worried, to say the least, but she reported that she didn't see anything on the film other than the tumor.  Nothing in the other breast.  Nothing in the lymph nodes  Blessing!

Here's a picture of a breast MRI. Freaky.




Afterward, all I wanted was a Braum's cheeseburger (with everything!) and ice cream.  And that's exactly what I got.  Life is good!


No comments:

Post a Comment