Hair Growth!!

March 16, 2012
I can't BELIEVE how fast my hair is growing!  It's so much fun to watch all this WHITE hair come in.  Here's proof:

Ten days after my last chemo which was November 14, 2011

Six weeks PFC (post final chemo!)

Nine weeks PFC

This is the back of my hair at 15 weeks PFC!

Two weeks ago with my son, Ryan, on his 40th birthday ... 

And here is my hair today, March 16.  It's getting kind of sassy.  I almost have a mohawk on top and no matter what I do with it, that hair will NOT lie down!  

People keep asking me if I'm going to keep it short or if I'm going to cover up all that white and gray and my answer is:  Who knows?  I've never wanted to be a gray-headed grandmother, but hey!  You just never know.  I think I need to wait and see what it looks like when it grows a little more.  But dang ... ANY hair is better than no hair at all!

So, enough about me!  Here is a recent photo of Sophia and my guy, Charlie.  He's the HAPPIEST baby.

This is cute, adorable Walt ...

Beautiful, adorable Charlotte ...

And the oldest of them all, my wonderful Clark.

Oh, my ... how I adore these kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment