ouch, Ouch, OUCH!

January 15
OK ... I'm waving my white flag.  Enough.  Radiation is brutal and although I've had 20 treatments and 1 boost, I think I'm refusing the final 4 boosts.  I have open sores now.  Yuck.  They hurt and the thought of adding more pain on top of this pain is just too overwhelming.  There's something to be said about quality of life and right now, the quality of my life isn't that great.  I'm just not going to take it anymore!!!

I had a great Christmas and I hope all of you did as well.  The radiation drags you down, so I didn't have as much energy as I usually do and that part was a bummer, but still, I enjoyed most of it.  Here are some pictures from December:

My granddaughters, Sophia and Charlotte, on Christmas Eve.  I can't believe how tall Sophia is and she's only two years older than Charlotte!  She looks almost like a pre-teen!  Love these precious girls.

Walt had been crying because he couldn't have a candy cane.  Now he has his candy cane!

My guy, Charlie, is dreaming about asking a question.  Haha!


Clark went in the bathroom and came back with the toilet paper roll shaped like a heart.  It was his way of telling me that he loves me!  We laughed and laughed and laughed.  He's so creative!

All the stockings were hung by the chimney with care ... (and yes, I needlepointed all but three of them.  My mother needlepointed Jason's, Ryan's, and Emily's.)


No comments:

Post a Comment